Good Hope Studies, a leading provider of English language courses to international clients, is seeking a full-time Senior Office Administrator in Cape Town. You will be based at our school in Newlands.
What you will be doing:
- Interacting with clients
- Office Management
- Project management
- Quality management
- HR management
- Financial Tasks
- Hosting agents
What we require:
- Experience in independent project management
- HR experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent command of the English language
- Accuracy and efficiency
- A valid driver’s license
- Non Smoker
In addition, the ideal candidates should have:
- Office Management Experience
- Sales Experience
- Accounting skills
What we offer:
- A professional and friendly work environment
- Market related salary plus incentives
- Further development opportunities
If you meet the requirements, please send us an email with your CV (not longer than 4 pages) and a Letter of Motivation as to why you see yourself as a suitable candidate for this position and where you would like to be in your career 5 years from now.
Please do not apply if you don’t meet our requirements. If you have not received a reply by 17th September 2021, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Email your application to: email@example.com.