Study English in one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Cape Town, South Africa. Good Hope Studies is an internationally accredited English language school with two campuses in great locations.
Good Hope Studies offers a unique learning experience that is highly efficient, fun and affordable. What makes our English language courses so popular?
- Get more attention from the teacher: our classes are small (6 to 10 students on average).
- Get more lesson time: each lesson is 50 minutes.
- Study in the morning, explore in the afternoon: our half-day courses take place in the morning only.
- You deserve the best teachers: all teachers have a CELTA or Delta qualification.
- Enjoy technology: our classes are equipped with interactive boards.
- We are internationally accredited by EAQUALS and IALC.
At Good Hope Studies, you can expect stylish premises in safe and convenient locations where you can learn English in a welcoming and quiet environment. Our classrooms are great places for study, with lots of natural light, lots of space and large desks.